We are currently seeking qualified individuals to enhance our team in the following positions:
Position involves managing studies and designs for water resources projects. The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
• Foundational experience as a project engineer producing final design products and study analyses and deliverables
• Good communication skills with staff and with internal and external clients
• Good organization habits, time management, and budget management
• Good record of project successes as demonstrated by repeat business from one or more clients
• Good references
• Client relationships are a plus, but not a requirement; we’ll consider candidates from outside our area willing to relocate
Additional capabilities desired but not required include:
• Wastewater collection design and master planning
• Stormwater system design and master planning
• Flood control, dam/reservoir, irrigation facility studies and designs
• BS degree in Civil Engineering
• PE Registration in California, or ability to obtain CA registration within 1 yr
• 10+ years of experience in the civil engineering field
Your role on projects and salary will be based on your abilities and qualifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mail or email your resume and a cover letter indicating the position you are interested in to:
Peterson Brustad Inc.
80 Blue Ravine Rd., Suite 280
Folsom, CA 95630